High water usage? You may have a leak. Our FAQ details how to locate your meter, verify your meter read and to find out if you have a leak:

Cedar River Water & Sewer is a part of the Saving Water Partnership, which is an organization comprised of 18 water utilities in King and Snohomish counties.
Useful information and videos about leaks (running toilet, slow leak in toilet, indoor and outdoor) may be found here:

Low-income homeowners and renters in King County, may qualify for assistance through the King County Housing Repair program. Call Housing Repair at 206-263-9095 to learn more about the process, how to access services, and eligibility criteria. http://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/community-human-services/housing/services/housing-repair.aspx
Their funding provides for repairs such as replacing your roof, installing a new septic system, repairs addressing emergency conditions, health and safety repairs or major building preservation issues within the single family owner occupied home.