Cedar River Water & Sewer District is pleased to announce the launch of its new online billing and payment service through Invoice Cloud, offering customers greater flexibility to view and pay their bills online. Customers can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check, and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Registration is not required
- Go Paperless – get your bills via email
- Save time with automatic payment options:
- AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date
- Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Phone – check your account balance or make a payment 24/7 by calling 855-437-1274
- Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
- Online payments made through Invoice Cloud using Credit/Debit Card, Apple Pay & Google Pay include a $4.35 service charge and have a maximum payment limit of $500.
- Payments made via E-Check/EFT include a $3.95 service charge.
- Payments made by phone using Credit/Debit Card will include a $4.35 service charge plus a $0.75 surcharge.
- Payments made by phone using E-Check/EFT include a $3.95 service charge plus a $0.75 surcharge
Automatic Payment Withdrawal
- Option 1 (No Charge) – To request direct payment withdrawal automatically transferred from your bank account (Checking & Savings only), please complete the Request for Direct Payment Withdrawal form, and submit the form, along with a blank imprinted voided check, to the District.
Request For Autopay 2021 (0.3 MB)
- Option 2 (Service Charge) – Register your account through Invoice Cloud and set-up automatic payments using any registered payment method and schedule your desired payment dates.
Visit the Pay Your Bill page for additional billing and payment information..